Monday, August 24, 2009

Only a Dream.....

I not one to try to make sense of a dream but this one was so real, I woke up crying.
I cannot let it go.

Let me explain the dream.....

I don't know what happen before but all of the sudden I was laying on the floor about to check my voice mails on this old school answering machine, i mean old school.

It said I had 46 new messages and first one I listen to is from my birth mother. It was the first time she called me (she never called me in real life) and she was talking about how much she loved me and how much she wanted to be in my life and how she knew that I sometime call her and hung up.

I didn't get to finish it, the alarm went off but in the dream I was crying as I was listening to it and I woke up crying. It was so real.

I have no idea what this dream means.

It is something that I want to happen but man it was so real.

Do dreams really mean anything??

No comments: