Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Madison, Ohio

The truth be told, I left my heart in Madison, Ohio.

Every time I think about that little town, I break down more and more. That where I want to be. I hate that we left and moved. I hate more than anything in the world.

I know I sound like a little kid complaining but it the honest to god truth.

That where I want to be. Every time, I think about the my degree and things in that nature, I always say, I want a job where I can be in Madison. I mean it. I really want to be there.

More than anything.

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

do i EVER understand that!
being away from TX is stretching me tremendously!

we have actually moved quite a lot... btw... even lived in two cities in Ohio!

i firmly believe... in the BIG picture... is was exactly how it should have been... even now while i am once again away from home.

i keep reminding myself... that we do not know HIS ways... but HIS way is for the good! :)

BIG hugs to you!