Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not Fair

It only May and four people who are dear to my heart are gone.
My Uncle Ted
A Friend from Jr.high-Lexi
My Grammie
and my first love, Dave.

It not freaken fair. I know that death is part of life (even if that sentence doesn't make sense) but I didn't think it would hurt this much.

I think that life should be celebrated but it hard because my heart just missing them so much. Two of them were 35 or younger. We still don't know my Dave died. The past Monday is was suppose to go to the doctor because he felt sick and he pass away on Friday. Lexi was in a car accident, we were told that she felt no pain, died right away. My Uncle Ted was fine a couple of months ago and then went to the hospital and never left. My Grammie was old and her body just gave up. She was 92 years old.

I hope this stops, my heart can't really take it anymore.

My Grammie asked us to "never forget her" and honestly, I could never forget her, apart of my heart went with her, with all of them.

It just not fair.

No comments: