Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dear Daddy,

So for the past three months, we have lost four important people. I guess you could say that death has been around our family. It been hard, I seen part of your heart break and I wish I could make it better.

Being around all this make me think, it a fact of life that our parents will(most of the time) past away before their kids. That fact is never far from my mind because I don't know how I will be able to handle life without you in it.

Most people wonder why I think about it a lot but the main reason I do with you, is because I know you are in a lot of pain. You have been in pain my whole life, you broke you back when I was only one month old. When I was 12, you broke your hip. It been part of my life and I wish I could do something about it. You can't even stand up straight anymore and I really hate to say this but it not getting any better. I feel like you have giving up.

I know it hard working on something and nothing changes but let me be selfish, please keep trying for me. I want you to be around for as long as possible. I want you to see me grow up and become something. I want you to be a grandfather and have son in laws/daughter in laws.

I love you so much. I know we don't always see eye to eye on some/a lot of things but for me (and Margaret and Nate and Mom and You), see eye to eye on this. Try everything you can to make yourself better. Bottom line, we need you.

Love,
Your Hot-Shot.

No comments: