Saturday, July 11, 2009

Is it worth is?

Being single it gives me plenty of time to think about why I am single, yeah.

I think it comes down to my looks are the greatest, I need to work on the whole weigh thing and I don't have a lot of confidence.

But the big issue to me and why i am single is, do i put out or not? Yeah, I went there because it a big battle in my head. 

I know that Christian thing to do is wait but will it be really that awesome? Or just do it? I mean I know people who have/had sex with lots of people and they are fine, just fine. And the people that do wait, make it seem so freaken awesome that they waited and everyone should. I know people who decide to put out before marriage and married that guy/girl that they did it first with. 

Seriously, what a girl to do?

Some guys don't date me because I won't have sex with them in the first month of dating. I mean if I decide to do this, it gonna be a while into dating him before doing the deed. 

I just want to make the right decision and be happy with it. 

This note makes me seem like I am 13, lol.

No comments: