Monday, July 27, 2009

Savings on 7.23.09

So I am getting into savings and cutting coupons. I mean, come one, when a bill comes to $20.11 (let's say) and you get it down to $5.45, it an amazing. I love feeling like I can get things I like/love and still save a lot of money.

WALGREENS

I got:

4-2 pocket folders on sale for 9 cents each


5 pack of BIC highlighters on sale for .49 cents each


2 stocht tape on sale for .39 cents each


2 Kleenex boxs-with walgreens coupon .89 cents each


1 shaving cream bottle-with walgreens coupon 1.99 each


a pack of gum-with walgreens couple .99 cents each


Walgreens Advertised savings- $7.30


Walgreens Coupon Savings- $2.50


Total Savings- $9.80

I only paid $6.75 for all that. pure joy.

CVS/PHARMACY


These for on sale for $3.99 each. I had a coupon off for $2.00 off two bottles. So that made them $2.99 each. Which is amazing, there are the big bottles, 32 FL oz. They will last a long time.


Thanks to other blogs, like, http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/ , I have been printing off amazing deals and getting free samples sent to me in the mail.

It fun saving money!!

No comments: