Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hello...



Ok well, I haven't written in this blog for like 10 years. For real. It not like anything new or exciting things have happen since the last time I wrote but whateves, I gonna start writing again and maybe something cool will happen.

    So let’s just fast forward to June of 2011 (good place to start), I had a big breakup (no boy, haha) with a friend (no worries, we are good again) and I had to focus on something. I was sick of having no real focus in life and no good job. So I somehow found Phlebotomy and found a "school". I went there and try my best. I got an A in the class and got a Phlebotomy certificate. Well let’s just say it wasn't what I thought it was and it would get me nowhere. I freak the fuck out! It wasn't a good couple of week.
     My Dad works with someone who wife is a nurse at Hillcrest Hospital. She talked to the manager of the Phlebotomy department and worked out that He would give me job after I complete the program over at Lakeland Community College. Awesome but I live over an hour away from both, the hospital and college.  Panic mode! On top of that, the last day to registrar for classes was that day. Double panic mode! God knows what he doing that is for sure. Long story short, I got into the school and into the phlebotomy program. Such a God thing!!
     Also let’s make another story short, I moved to Euclid, Oh. Everything happen in two weeks! It was crazy, I wasn't the nicest person, I cried a lot, I slammed a lot of doors but in the end it all worked out. (sorry to everyone but mostly my mom)
    So I have been living in my new apartment for about two weeks and it great but not. I know, it just doesn't feel like home yet. Everything happen so fast, it a lot to work threw but I am getting there.

So that my story, I go to school, work sometimes and trying to save money well making sure there is food to eat. It different but a good life.

Well, hopefully I will write here at least once a week, you know in between papers. Ha!

No comments: