Thursday, September 20, 2012

Single Me

Today I am linking up with Kelly from Kelly's Korner for Singles Day!! and yes, I am one who is single.

So about me...

My name is Alice (nice to meet you) and I am 24 years old. I have been a nanny for the last six years and it has been the best job, I ever had. I love working with kids and watching these two girls grow up.I can't wait for the day I have my own.  I finally (yes finally) figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. So I am going to school for Phlebotomy. For those who don't know what that is, it the person who draws your blood. It sound gross but I love it.

(me and my friend's son)
I love Jesus with all my heart. I am not perfect by no means. I enjoy cooking and baking. Hanging out with friends and family. I love roadtrips. I enjoying watching any or going to football and hockey games.
                                                 (my friends Kel and Vanessa)
                                         (one of the girls, I watch (Mya) and her dog)
I'm not good talking about myself. I just looking for a guy who loves the Lord and will like me for me. I wanna do the same for him. Someone who want s a partner to enjoy life with. Someone who is fun. I want a guy whose want a relationship not a one time thing or whatever.
                                                       (my brother and sister)
I do hope there is someone out there for me. I do know there is. I might find him this way but I might not. I wish everyone the best of luck.